LYMPHATIC CONGESTION is caused by toxicity accumulated in the lymphatic system, especially glands and nodes. The lymph system feeds every cell in the body except red and white blood cells. Additionally, the lymphatic system is responsible for neutralizing toxins, reducing toxins to smaller substances and eliminating them through tear ducts, ears (wax), mucous membranes, bowels, vagina, urinary tract and especially skin. Reversing lymphatic congestion takes time.
Symptoms: muscle and/or bone soreness, skin problems including psoriasis and eczema, chronic fatigue and chemical sensitivity.
From laboratory analysis, I observed that much lymphatic congestion results from chemicals such as medications, preservatives, pesticides and herbicides, in combination with hydrogenated oils such as margarine, soy, flavoring additives, safflower oils, and peanut butter. Those oils and combinations harden over time (5-20 years) and are not fluid at body temperature. Eating a balanced Primal Diet is important for slowly reversing lymphatic congestion (see the book The Recipe For Living Without Disease, Chapter 12).
To help our bodies melt and dissolve hardened lymphatic congestion, I suggest taking 1-1½ hours hot baths every 3-4 days. Drinking the following blended mixture immediately upon entering a hot [102º F (39º C) to 105º F (41º C] bath helps prevent the melted lymphatic congestion from hardening as much when the body temperature later normalizes: ¼-1 cup of unripe pineapple, 3-6 tablespoons coconut cream, 1-3 tablespoons unsalted raw butter, and 1-2 tablespoons raw dairy cream.
Measured ingredients should be equal for suggested amounts, that is:
* For a person who is 4’-4’6” tall, the smallest amounts of each ingredient to be blended are ¼ cup pineapple, 3 tablespoons coconut cream, 1 tablespoon butter, and 1 tablespoon cream.
* A person who is 4’6”-5’2” tall should blend ½ cup pineapple, 3 tablespoons coconut cream, 1 tablespoon butter, and 1 tablespoon cream.
* A person who is 5’3”-5’9” tall should blend 2/3 cup pineapple, 4 tablespoons coconut cream, 1½ tablespoons butter, and 1½ tablespoons cream.
* A person who is 5’10”-6’2” tall should blend about ¾ cup pineapple, 6 tablespoons coconut cream, 2 tablespoons butter, and 2 tablespoons cream.
* A person who is 6’3”-6’10” tall should blend 1 cup pineapple, 6 tablespoons coconut cream, 3 tablespoons butter, and 2 tablespoons cream.
After the bath, the bather will be weak. The bather should leave the bath slowly, and sit to dry. Then bundle in very warm natural clothing and take a 30-45-minute easy walk.
Standard lymphatic massages that are offered by alternative practitioners are brutal, causing internal lacerations, and dried and hardened lymphatic networks to break and leak into connective tissue. The best lymphatic massage is to touch the skin so lightly that it almost tickles, causing great neuro-stimulation between the brain and whole body that stimulates and relaxes all circulatory systems.
Beneficial Home Baths is a compilation that is the result of many hours of transcription, and the assembly of nutritional advice not found anywhere else.
You will have access to this pioneering work in a practical format, in this author’s straightforward style.
Delivery: Download after payment